SMARTSHIELD™ is an EPA registered, water-based, antimicrobial technology that provides persistent and continuous protection. SMARTSHIELD™ is a preservative antimicrobial coating that can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces to inhibit the growth of odor causing, and stain causing bacteria.
- Safe water-based formula is non-flammable
- Provides persistent, continuous, antimicrobial
protection against a broad range of microbes
- Non-leaching and non-migrating
- Persistent and Continuous protection of treated
surfaces for up to 90 Days
- Prevents the mutation of adaptive microorganisms
- Colorless and odorless
- Patented, EPA registered technology
SMARTSHIELD™ patented antimicrobial technology uses self assembling monolayers to create a field of nanospikes that mechanically kill microbes (bacterias, molds, viruses) by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane. This kill method prevents microbes from mutating and adapting inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
- Bound Technology - unlike conventional disinfectants, poisons, phenols or heavy metals, our technology performs while bound to the applied surface (substrate).
- Residual Efficacy - Unlike other antimicrobials, our product's efficacy remains for a long period of time and protects surfaces between cleanings.
- Large Spectrum Efficacy - Effective against a Broad Spectrum of Microbes.
- Unmatched Versatility - Can be applied on almost any surface (both porous and non-porous). A covalent bond forms with the applied substrate to ensure durability in multiple environments including water, solvents and chemicals. May be mixed with compatible products.
- Unrivaled Safety Profile - SMARTSHIELD™ uses ZERO Triclosan, heavy metals, arsenic, titanium, phenols or poisons.