Cleaning, Disinfecting, Protecting
At PCT Disinfecting we follow all the protocols to keep you and your family safe!
The differences of cleaning, disinfecting & protecting
removes germs, dirt and impurities from surfaces or objects. Cleaning alone does not kill germs. Cleaning works by using soap (or detergent) and water to physically remove dirt and impurities from surfaces. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading viruses and other germs.
works by using a variety of products to kill germs and viruses on surfaces or objects. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading viruses and other germs.
(sanitizing) lowers the number of germs and viruses on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements. This process works by either cleaning or disinfecting surfaces or objects to lower the risk of spreading viruses and other germs.
PCT Disinfecting is prepared
- Our employees have been going through intensive training on taking every safety precaution while performing sanitizing & disinfecting jobs.
- Each Cleaning Technician wears gloves and masks during the sanitizing and disinfecting and follows strict social distancing measures.
- No Cleaning Technician is allowed to work with any symptoms of any illness at this time. With coronavirus antibody tests all staff must prove their infection status.
- All the microfiber towels are used only once then are being washed and sanitized at our office. We color code all towels to avoid cross-contamination.
- We are using a variety of disinfectants; no rinsing required, 30 second to 5 minutes dwell time to kill the virus on surfaces. We also added a fogging service that helps kill viruses in all porous surfaces as we know that wiping is just NOT enough to eliminate germs and viruses.